Diamond Earrings Caring Tips
Always wear Diamond Earrings at the very least. They look good with everything you wear and everywhere you go.
To keep Diamond earrings sparkle and eye-catching, they need a refresh every now and again. Knowing the easy steps to clean them at home can save you money and keep them as dazzling as possible.
Easy Steps to clean diamond earrings at home and bring them back to dazzling within minutes
1. Place diamond earrings in a bowl of warm water
2. Add few drops of plain unscented and fragrances free washing up liquid or soap
3. Mix them and move the earrings in the water - leave for up to 30 minutes.
4. Rinse the earring and pat dry with a clean cloth
5. Use a children's toothbrush to remove any leftover residue, but make sure you brush as gently as possible